ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Wednesday 10 December 2014 @11:58 pm 9 comments
Art block and bla bla bla~
Fara's ALERT : Typo and GRAMMAR mistakes! 


Assalamualaikum..
Konbanwa..

hey minna, Tadaimasu! (I'm back) . Sorry fer no longer update ceyh padahal mana ada orang datang blog ni nak baca post dia pon ..SADIS . Ma, tonikaku (Anyway) ..I was sick last week and I cant do anything. Ohoho.. Alhamdulillah I'm here writing with fully recovered from the sickness . So today I gonna continue my works.

First, I'm drawing for nichi..
the worst thing is.. IM HAVE AN ART BLOCK! warghh

damn art block
so i delete the whole body and make it a polaroid picture..

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjPuRJF7RcKTqRD-AgBn5o0uUJMIwcudsKi_QMVbpjZ8vf8bgATqAjrF10fqNDh56bPlOJvGCFpDxaTK8Nz3ANn_HNPcCNocNUVkRPGmUBqLPIMlwxJ_UjgB8ZLz3CZ8uGA9XgF55IViOI/s1600/Art+trade+with+Nichi.png
ONLY FOR NICHI
here ya go nichi. Thanks for art trade with me :3 Sorry for a messy art work because I used mouse pad to draw that in my lappy =~= Ho ya like it! You can do anything with is.

ok.. seriously I've stop fer a while on my art ...

DO NOT STEAL.
I repeat DAMN ARt BLOCK. huhu thats my second soul Hyouku Yukirasaki . My friends usually call her Yuki(snow). Demo I love ta call her Hyou (Ice). Bla bla bla haha she's only in my inner world xp. Wokeyh then I should go by now.

12 days count down ..PT3 result. SOOOOO kowaii TAT

Mata ne..minna~
Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , ,


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017