ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Monday 15 December 2014 @10:57 pm 6 comments
World Wide Otaku Day! | Holliday planer
Assalamualaikum...
Konbanwa minna~

Happy #OtakuDay for all otaku in the world...
I made a quick sketch for Otaku day. It's my OC Hyouku Yukirasaki..meeeekkkk just call her Yuki la dayh! Dec 15th is Otaku Day..

what should we do as an otaku on otaku day?

" All Anime fans in the world will write '^w^' on their wrist to present our otaku pride "

I already wrote on my 2nd soul wrist xD ( Yuki in the image above ; YUKI DESU! )Jangan pandang rendah kat para otaku ni..kite orang ada feeling gak tau..Macam Anime
BAHAHAHA apa yang Fara mengarut nih~

Dec 27th I'll go to CF (Comic Fiesta) 2014 I wanna buy more anime stuffs for my otaku collections **crying of happiness Last year tak dapat pergi..


 Ticket information..



Click here for more information http://comicfiesta.org/2014/tickets/
CF official site : http://comicfiesta.org/2014/


NEXT! About my +Fara_nym ❄ 氷水晶' s Holiday planner ...


Wohooo! I got 40 vote! Thank you ...and the result...


Okay then I'll do..

  1. Sketch and Art 
  2. Art Trade
  3. Graphics and freebies 
  4. Anything about anime
  5. Anything~
  6. Update new tutorial
  7. Segmen & Giveaway
hehe hountou ni arigatou minna~
I'll do it.

oh ya my bloglist will renew and only choosen blogs will be in there :D

mata ne..
Assalamualaikum~

FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017