ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Tuesday 26 December 2017 @12:23 pm 3 comments
My speed paint story xD
Asslamualaikum...
Konnichiwa~!

hey minna~! I'm currently choosing and editing some of my CF pictures to put in here later.

so while you waiting, maybe I can give u a video maybe two! haha 2 yeah...2 videos of my speed paint that I made last month. Wanna watch?  scroll down here~! Thank you for keep being my reader. Im really appreciate it  *cries river*

THIS IS MY FIRST
 
THIS IS THE 2ND ONE~!

Im sorry for lack of update.. I've been missing for months and I know it HAHA..
University life is soooooooo pack than I thought. Lewl...
I'm gonna continue my works anyway. Dun forget to post some comments haha and thumbs up for the video~
Ja na~!

Labels:


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017