ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Tuesday 16 December 2014 @9:49 am 2 comments
Sketch and Art { Holiday Planner #1 }
Assalamualaikum...
Ohayou gozaimasu~

Post kali ni maybe bahasa rojak je yea? 
Malas nak pikir panjang tulis entry dalam BI buat seminggu lagi PT3 punya result keluar~


{graphic ; my new exchange buuton }

I gonna start my blog holiday planner with my sketches and arts .. ngeheehe
Art blockkkkkk

This is the real form of Hyouku Yukirasaki..
**Quick sketch
and again..trying ta di a pixel art of Hyouku~
bcoz of art block i cant continue the art work..maybe later ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)
trying~~~
I'm still trying and I failed.
I really wanted to break the wall~
until... I asked Mazni-senpai to art trade with me..

WIP art trade for mazni aka supersagaaa

I was so happy when the wall finally gone and I continue my art trades,commisions and requests~
oh ya ang also whatever I wanna draw of sketct like this

and I also make a video of my sketches from May 31st ~ Dec 4th.
Click the image to watch the video..

Till then the wall was rebuilt ...maybe by myself~

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!! (ノ≧ロ≦)ノミ┻━┻
colouring ...I HATE COLOURING!!
I've ruined it (; ̄д ̄)uhhhgg...
oh yeah thats commision for my obff Hannah~

and if ya ask me what did I use to sketch, draw and bla bla bla..
-I use mouse to sketch and draw because I dont have drawing tablet..
-My work terang-terangan yang Fara buat kat Phtoshop since I dun even kno how ta use SAI eventho I dah download 2 tahun yang lepas sampai sekarang ada lagi xD

Ahaha ok..I can't take itr anymore..

Mata ne,
Assalamualaikum~

Labels:


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017