ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Sunday 7 May 2017 @3:04 am 12 comments
Review: Koe no Katachi / A Silence Voice (movie)
; (
Assalamualaikum..
ohayou~!

spoilers alert!




Orite/// lets get start with my story.. I know this manga is kanda famous but I wasnt expected that it will be a movie! So since im totally bz with my life and my English pun barai as you see me in the pic (HA HA!) I take the opportunity of my 4 hrs to watch it before my shift started. Luckily that time my shift was on the evening. I watched it at 11.45 am haha and that day I was super late. I woke up around 10 .55 am hahaha then I wash myself and merempit gi dpulze~! yup arrived at 11.30 am HAHA~! and I watched it alone QuQ ok ok I'll stop here let's get start!

starting with original manga art~


yeah kawaii dayou ne~!
for me, I prefer manga. because the original story is from manga so if U sangguplah kan read the manga first... there are 7 volumes and contains 64 chapters.

and the movie art..


I totally love the graphics of the movie because the movie is under Kyoto Animation.
and always...Kyo-Ani is one of my anime production.

the original website:-

and the trailer....


Ok I've done with teh intros...

Lets start the review...

Pros:-
-Graphics are so NAISU!!!!!!
-Unexpected scenes that make me..WOW!
-sweetness of friendships...
-nice ending
-happy ending (which is i want more)
-characters development 100% good!
-Shoyas falling down scenes is my fav!

Cons:-
-boring scenes at the middle
-uh....like Anohana...serious! (but with good ending)
-not sad enough for me if I watch the movie other than read manga haha~!
-something lovely will not exist  :( ITS ALL ABOUT FRIENDSHIP!)
-always exist an annoying character haha~!

so I rate this...uhh about 9.1 /10
-0.5 for disappointed me at the middle and the gap of Shoya unconsciousness -_- 
-0.4 at the middle of their enlargement tottaly like anohana~

so ya I'm gonna continue my works Q^Q so sad~!
I was planing to watch Kuroko no basuket as soon as possible. They said The tickets is running out!
oh ya Ive watched Guardian of the galaxy vol.2 and Beauty and the Beast last week hahaha xD too lay to make the reviews sorrraaayyyy~!!!
so ja na~! 
Go watch it rn! 

Labels: , , ,


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017