ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Monday 27 October 2014 @9:47 pm 0 comments
3 days without Internet.
Assalamualaikum...
konbawa!

Blue as hyourinmaru~

yo minna! Why did I unavailable last 3 days. Actually, I have family trip and My family and I went to Cameron Highland.

I brought my lappy with me and the only line we have are broadband. I can't do anything with it. Broadband is only can be use by smartphone so.. sometimes I can read comments and messages from everyone . Someone tagged me in liebster award and now i don't know who is it . I only know BV tagged me.

I also played osu until I got perfect A . I didn't sign in so the rank was unsave. warghh this is so frustrating!!

oh yeah, sorry for everyone that wanna join my segment. The segment isn't over yet so you can enter it~

I have updated my blog a bit and tada~
nothing happen.

ok jane minna-san!
Assalamualaikum.

FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017