ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Tuesday 15 December 2015 @6:20 am 2 comments
15 dayS? Happy OTAKU DAY anyway~
Assalamualaikum...
Ohayou~



So...Its been long time (heh?) yeah I wanna type the whole entry in English for this morning today. I just realize that today is Otaku day yay (but some people call it weebo day idk which one is the right one) 15th of Dec. LEWL.. 18 DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL! 5 DAYS BEFORE COMIC FIESTA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Ok just stop. I think it is kinda special day today (bleh bleh bleh) and why did THOSE books are here? Oh thats all my diaries. yeah...ops wrong picture~




so..this is the 'right' picture.. yeah and what did I do ? Not sleeping for days...well... im just..


having fun with group members at Facebook


searching BL post on twitter~
yeah twitter is only for my fangirl mode..

Watch anime~










er.....read manga~










meh what else... nothing...sometimes when Im getting bored I'll study. IM AFRAID OF NEXT YEAR!!! SPM!!!! Meehnnn I cant shake that crap out of my mind~ thennn owh yeah... This is my full Suzuya Juuzou theme ,.. lewl.. I wanna change...the theme~


talk abt theme... I wanna change my Chrome theme too~


well this is my current theme~ InahoXSlaine. My brotp lewl I've been fangirling on 'em for almost 3 months! Thats ...ahh forget about it.

well happy otaku day anyway (for those who is an otaku as am I) ^w^ show ur pride !
ja, Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , ,


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017