ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Saturday 8 November 2014 @1:04 pm 2 comments
Shiro-Chan! (Sketch and art)
Fara's ALERT : Typo and GRAMMAR mistakes! 

Assalamualaikum...
Ohayou gozaimasu minna-san!

Hitsugaya got Yukio!

heyya reader[s]. I'm here ....typing a post. I'm totally lazy to update my tutorial page because there are so many things I need to handle. I need to find all tutorial that I added a few days ago and put it in da page. Haha ....so I decided to draw my cutie Shiro-chan.

First, I sketch it.



then I used this 0.2 marker pen to make the art line~


Next, I erased the sketch line



 and add some shadows.




It's time to colour his shihakusho...




and..

and... Tada~


Shiro-chan!

I know my drawing is not like the others.
I don't know it's okay or not but this what can I draw. (as usual lah~)
Don't forget to comment.

ok janne minna-san!
Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , ,


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017